This quiche is a modified Alison Holste recipe and it’s easy peasy:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour (check out my flour recipe here)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 potatoes
- 1 cup edam cheese, grated
- 3 streaky bacon rashons, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, sliced
- 6 brussel sprouts
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 courgette, grated
Preheat oven to 200°C, bake.
- Chop the potatoes into small chunks, pop them in a microwave safe bowl with a splash of water and cook them in the microwave for 5 mins. Make sure they’re easily punctured with a fork once done.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Slowly add flour and baking powder – making it smooth is a bit difficult so give it a good mix to get rid of the lumps.
- Throw in all the vegetables including the potato, and the grated cheese. Mix through till all the vegetables are covered.
- Tip into a quiche dish and bake for around 30-35 mins. Yum!
I leave mine to cool before slicing it into quarters and transferring it into tupperwares and then into the freezer until required. Just pop it in the microwave at lunch and it’s good to go! The good thing about this is that you can change it up to whatever vegetables you’ve got around, as long as they’re low FODMAP obvs! Get creative and enjoy. M x